It’s been a rainy week in Seattle that is making me daydream of moving to the desert. Maybe I could do what retired people do when they move to Boca Raton for the winter but instead I move to the desert during rainy season in Seattle and then move back once the weather picks up. Is that a thing? I’ll make it a thing.
My favorite things on the internet:
- Can I go to all these places? Take a leave of absence from work and just travel the globe. I bet they are not on your bucket list!
- Loving this small house in Ballard, right here in Seattle.
- Nice-looking and affordable pillow covers for all your pillow needs.
- Wouldn’t these stools be super soft under your feet while Netflix-bingeing?
- Love Poppy Talk’s free botanical prints download. Thank you for putting this out there for us.
Have a great weekend! We will probably go skiing and then sleep in on Sunday.
Source: Our Aesthetic by Rolling Greens