Happy Friday! I’m very excited it’s finally the end of the week and I can sleep in tomorrow, no alarms necessary.
Some of my favorite things from the inter-webzzzzz this week:
- How cute is this Ikea rocker hack? Sarah Sherman Samuel sure makes DIY look easy!
- Obsessing over this 15 year-old’s Instagram account. He is Munich-based and it makes me daydream of Europe.
- I have a very big black thumb and the only plants I can keep alive are fake ones. I’m going to adopt these tips, especially because I am eyeing some snake plants for my place.
- Thinking of visiting these cafés soon.
- Target has been stepping up its game recently when it comes to home decor. Loving this lounger + ottoman set (I think intended for outdoors?) and picturing it in a cozy reading nook by a window.
Have a happy weekend! Days are getting longer here, anticipating the arrival of Spring.
Source: Jannik Obenhoff‘s Insta.