After 4+ years, Adele has finally released a new single, and a new album is coming out next month! Her previous album, 21, was such a powerful album and it remained No. 1 in the Billboard 200 for 24 weeks, the most ever for a woman. It was an album about heartbreak, and it helped me with a lot I was going through at that time.
I’m excited to listen to more 25 tracks (the album will be out Nov. 20) and see what this is about!
My favorites from the web this week:
- Adele, ‘Hello’ from the new album 25, out November 20.
- The City of Seattle is experiencing some mayor growth in recent times and, originally, they looked at San Francisco to follow their steps. But then they realized that SF was NOT a good model to follow, so now Seattle is trying to decide how to grow but keep its essence on the way there.
- I’m in love with these John Vogel chairs from West Elm. I wish I could justify the need for new dining chairs…
- A HUGE win for prisoners and their friends and families! It will now be easier for prisoners to communicate with their loved ones, with lower phone rates.
- Unfortunately for us, we still have to negotiate more than just a salary in our workplace. I am in no need for maternity leave, but do think that something desperately needs to be done to address this issue.